Why Choose A Co-op?
- Co-op is the best place to learn right along with your child!
- Co-op lets parents participate in their child’s education.
- Co-op provides parent education opportunities.
- Co-op has a high adult to child ratio, which means lots of helping hands and individual attention for each child.
- Co-op has affordable tuition.
- Co-op has a very high quality program.
- Co-op has excellent teachers who regularly update their knowledge ans skills at Bates Technical College workshops and seminars.
- Co-op receives lots of support and information from early childhood professionals at Bates Technical College and in the community.
- Co-op is a healthy and safe educational environment for children and their parents.
- Co-op uses approved practices within the guidelines of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Co-op recognizes that parents are the most important teacher children will have.
- Co-op gives parents a chance to celebrate those fleeting first few years with their children and build a great foundation of respect and cooperation.
**Taken from Bates Technical College**
Contact Us For More Information Today!